Add more Accountability to your Temporary Employee time keeping process
A web based service that Records, Stores and Reports actual on-site hours.
The service includes both hardware and software.
Worker information is recorded by name, work site(s), and provider.
TempChecker uses performance based pricing – you only pay for what you use!
Reports are interactive, permitting you to choose timeframes, organizations, clients or providers.
Reports range from detailed time sheets to organizational comparison graphs.
TempChecker provides unique time and attendance benefits to BOTH Users and Providers of contingent labor
|Watch User Video||Watch Provider Video|
Temporary Employee Provider Benefits
- Clients tell us that the TempChecker approach is a Big Market Differentiator.
- TempChecker hourly data integrates into your payroll system.
- TempChecker makes it easy to comply with the new Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Consistently monitor all your offices; all your clients.
Temporary Employee User Benefits
- Consistently and objectively records the on-site hours worked at multiple facilities using multiple providers.
- Compare actual on-site hours to “invoiced” hours.
- Record not only “invoice’ hours but also cost center hours.
- Annual ROI could exceed 2000%, with Payback less than one month.
The VALUE of being a Service
We perform all the related IT tasks.
TempChecker is customized for you; it is NOT “one size fits all”.
We create/modify reports to meet your needs.
We coordinate your hardware requirements.
The VALUE of being Web Based
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple organization levels
- Multiple providers
Reports are accessible on any computer, anywhere.
New Temps can be added, by the company or the agency any time.